The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, June 27, 2005

In the Beginning

Welcome to The Tao of Politics. In coming weeks I hope to have this blog up and running at full speed. But for now I would like to say that I hope we can have some valuable discussions in the future about the future. Certainly the present is not all that it should be or could be. It is up to us, here and now, to make the future what it will be. I feel optimistic. I hope you do as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home