The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, July 08, 2005

YinYang

It seems that yin and yang are at it again, first with the conflict over the U. S. Supreme Court vacancy, and now with Terrorism versus the Free World in the London Subway Bombings of 7/7/05.

One interesting thing about the conflict between yin and yang is that both yin and yang think that they alone will prevail. That may happen, but it doesn’t happen invariably; or, I would dare to say, even often.

Even if the West were to somehow win against Terrorism, it stands to lose much of what it values most along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home