The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

I started a joke...



here is something that is possible: Donald Trump’s candidacy is part of a plan to undermine the Republican party, and drive his fellow candidates to take such extreme positions that the will be unelectable in the Fall. I mean, that’s what’s happening isn’t it? One recent example is that Trump has forced certain candidates today to take positions against the Pope. I’ve been thinking something like this for awhile. I remember that he had a lunch or phone call with Bill Clinton some time ago, and I would not be surprised if Trump’s candidacy were hatched then. I think Trump will drop out of the race eventually, and leave the GOP in such shambles (Mitch McConnell et al are unwittingly contributing to all this) that they will be a national joke, and Hillary Clinton will be elected. It’s possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home