The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Evacuation Plan

There has got to be a better way to evacuate a major American city than sending a million cars out on the highway at the same time like they've been doing in Houston.

Can't they use something like a zip code system, or something like that? All the people in a certain zip code can leave at noon, and then all the people in another zip code can leave an hour later or two hours later.

We need to come up with a better plan than we've got now, because this kind of problem could happen again, and we don't want to be as unprepared next time as we are this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home