The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Don't Sue Me, It's a Joke

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, appearing on NBC’s “Today” show today, took a swipe at court TV programs like Judge Judy and The People’s Court by saying, “I think there’s something sick about making entertainment out of real people’s legal problems.”

He said he will miss Sandra Day O’Connor because she makes better cookies than Justices Ginzberg or Souter.

When asked about the 2000 Presidential election, he said that he felt lucky to be one of only a handful of Americans who got to vote twice.

He went on to say that the process for choosing Supreme Court justices and Presidents has become too politicized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home