The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, October 07, 2005

NO to Hillary and to JFK2

I think we should forget about Hillary Clinton and John F. Kerry for 2008. They both helped get us into the mess we find ourselves in now (IRAQ, for example.) How can they make a credible case for change when they are part of the problem?

The only people I can think of who are not tainted by the past five years are Howard Dean and Al Gore; perhaps Wesley Clark. Sure, they ran and lost, but maybe they were just ahead of their times. For one of them at least, maybe his time is 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home