The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Liberals are followers of the Anti-Christ? Pro-Life means valuing human life until birth? These and many more definitions are some of the entries in the New Republican Dictionary, which I ran across at Not in My Bible.

When Condoleezza Rice said we had made thousands of mistakes in Iraq, could she possibly have meant this? Probably not.

OK, so Jean Schmidt didn’t technically earn a second college degree. Who cares? There are enough reasons why she shouldn’t be in Congress without dragging this up.

Mikhail Gorbachev says the United States is intoxicated by power, but really it’s George W(ar) Bush who is intoxicated – by power, that is.

Tags: , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home