The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Worried about the future

what a disaster for the GOP. Donald Trump is qualified to be President. He may be a buffoon, but he's qualified. And even though his rallies often resemble nazi rallies, I don't think he's Hitler (maybe a very tall Goebbels?) So whatever Romney is planning for today, it's a little late, shoulda been done long ago? I mean, the voters are speaking. Now if Trump doesn't end up with enough delegates at the convention, that's another story. Anyway, as a Democrat, I'm ambivalent... I'm sorta happy the GOP is in such chaos, yet the uncertainty of what is going to happen frightens me. You know George Wallace! won 5 states, with 46 electoral votes in 1968, and we ended up with Nixon. Something similar could happen in 2016.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home