The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, April 01, 2016

A President Who Speaks in Paragraphs

Did you listen to President Obama's news conference from the Nuclear Security Summit? What a smart President we have now. I wish he could be President forever. And it breaks my heart how he has been hated, maligned, and obstructed for seven years. And it frightens me to think that someone like Donald Trump (who apparently knows nothing about Nuclear Proliferation) could be elected. And it frightens and saddens me to know that there are millions of people in this country who actually support Trump and share his infantile ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home