The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Burning Issues

Sometimes it seems as if it is the United States versus the rest of the world, and it certainly has seemed that way at times on the issues of global warming and the Kyoto Accords. But now the United States seems to find itself on the same side of some energy issues as do the emerging economies of India, China, and Brazil in burning all we can burn without regard for the rest of humanity. That’s a great side to be on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home