The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Judy, Judy, Judy

I miss Judy Woodruff. Apparently she left CNN back in June. I also miss Inside Politics. It was a very good program which I could rely on for concise, insightful information. I don’t watch Wolf Blitzer’s The Situation Room which has tried to replace Inside Politics. I tried watching it, but I have a difficult time dealing with three hours of seemingly random information, not to mention all the commercials. I admit that Blitzer occasionally had some good interviews on his show, but the show needs to be organized better. I much prefer Connected on MSNBC and Hardball with Chris Matthews. If The Situation Room would clean up its act I might try again to watch it. In the meantime I’ll stick with MSNBC. Also, I discovered, during the Hurricane Katrina crisis, that Fox News Channel sometimes has good coverage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home