The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Water, Water Everywhere

The Tao Te Ching, chapter 78, says: “There is nothing in the world more soft and weak than water, and yet for attacking things that are firm and strong there is nothing that can take precedence of it.”

I never really paid much attention to this passage until I saw the havoc wrought by the flood waters of Hurricane Katrina. We would all do well to ponder these words for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home