The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day Thoughts

I have to give Bill Frist credit for going to New Orleans and volunteering his help as a doctor.

I wish President Bush had gone to New Orleans. I really think that is the kind of thing a President does. His presence would have done wonders to bolster the mood of the city and of the nation. Instead it is a lost opportunity.

This administration has seemingly dropped the ball on several occasions. It is getting to be a pattern. When I think back over the Clinton administration I have the overall impression that someone was in charge and responding to the crises of the time. I don’t have that with this administration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home