The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Summer Dreams

Not much is going well for the President these days. His job approval numbers have fallen. Americans are questioning his honesty. Cindy Sheehan is spoiling his vacation. The Iraqi constitutional process is not going smoothly. Violence has escalated worldwide. Oil prices are at all-time highs. Support for the war is declining. Some in the President’s own party are calling for troop withdrawals. It’s almost enough to make the President yearn for the days when the Karl Rove controversy was his main problem.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "The Master's mind is shut off from the world."
    The President seems to have difficulty integrating new information into his OS. He has determined his course of action and will not deviate from the master plan.
    One thing I have always wondered about his Presidency: Who is the Master Planner? Steve Lee

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Chriswab said…

    Hi I´m Chris. Great page !!! Greatings from Germany Bottrop !!

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Superman Due For Hiatus
    Superman Due For Hiatus Production on Bryan Singer's Superman Returns, currently shooting in ... Sasha Alexander (CBS' NCIS) has joined the cast of Mission: Impossible 3, Variety reported.
    There'll be two dates on your tombstone
    And all your friends will read 'em
    But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em..."

    Kevin Welch
    chinese astrological charts site/blog. It pretty much covers chinese astrological charts related stuff.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GOOGLE has grown from a massively successful search engine to...
    If you want to appear like you're at the cutting edge of net culture but can't be bothered to spend hours online, then never fear.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a how to start an internet business site. It pretty much covers how to start an internet business related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger WILD BILL said…

    Love your blog. Eastern wisdom would do us well. My blog i a little more directly anti fascist.
    Please read and comment, I could use the guidance of a more seasoned writer.
    Respectfully, William

     

Post a Comment

<< Home