The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Following Links

The way that many in the media are talking about the CIA leak case is interesting. I hear a lot of discussion of links: who is linked to whom in the investigation? Where do the links lead?

That reminds me of the blogosphere. Of course the entire nervous system or even skeletal system, if you will, of the blogosphere relies on links.

Patrick Fitzgerald's case seems to rely on links.

I think a twenty-first century metaphor, the link, has come of age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home