The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

In War, Who Wins?

Corporations have their no bid contracts, and President Bush used the war to help him get re-elected, but the American people are not really benefiting from the Iraq war.

Our soldiers are dying. Many of them are returning home with shattered lives. Nearly a quarter of Americans believe the war has made us less safe. And at almost $6 billion per month I don’t think we are really getting our money’s worth.

If we’re winning the war in Iraq, I would hate to see us if we were losing.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Norma said…

    George Bush used John Kerry to get re-elected.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home