The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hurry it Miers

Palema of The Alternate Patriot says, “I think the real problem with this nominee (Harriet Miers) is not what we do not know, but what we do know: she is, first and foremost, a Bush loyalist.”

So true. And I agree. I know enough about her already to be really apprehensive of some of her decisions if she is confirmed.

I mean they are trying to rush through her confirmation by Thanksgiving so that she will be seated in time to consider an important abortion case, aren’t they?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, Miers is scary because she is a loyalist. She needs to be kicked to the curb.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home