The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Iraq Pullout Timetable
Iraqi leaders are now advocating a timetable for withdrawal of all foreign troops from their country. I wonder what the Bush administration’s reaction will be to this. It’s pretty hard to stay the course when even the Iraqi government doesn’t want us there.

Here’s what we’re looking at today in The Tao of Biotechnology:
Could a new AIDS-like pandemic be inevitable?
Fruits and Vegetables could make you sick.
Updating efforts to combat bird flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home