The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Observations from Mars

Woman has sex with teenaged boys and goes to prison. Administration officials and oil execs have secret meetings to determine national energy policy. Conclusion: it is all right to screw the country, but it is not all right to screw teenaged boys.

First Siegfried and Roy are attacked by tigers. Then two Iraqi men claim the military used lions to torment them. Note to self: what is America’s fascination with large cats?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home