The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

How about all the scandals surrounding the Republicans these days? And now Foley of Florida has resigned Congress in the midst of headlines relating to lewd communications between him and former congressional pages. Good for the Blues, bad for the Reds. I’m reading Huffingtonpost a lot these days. They have great coverage of a variety of issues.

Real Clear Politics has great coverage of the upcoming elections, including the latest polls.

We spoke on Friday about a July 10, 2001 meeting between Condo Rice and George Tenet in which Tenet tried to convey the impending threat of a terror attack in the strongest terms possible. Now it appears that information about that meeting might have been withheld from the 9/11 Commission? It doesn’t look good for the Republicans. Yeah!!!

Check out The Blue Herald. QuestionGirl has interesting features, including videos. The latest video is an excerpt from a CNN show on “Donny, you’re out of your element” Rumsfeld. (Has anyone seen The Big Lebowski? Take it from me, this movie relates to the entire Bush administration, and includes such topics as pederasts, Saddam Hussein, and Iraq.)


Listen to my song, Get the Hell out of Iraq.




, , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home