The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bill and Hillary ‘08
The Democratic ticket I wouldn’t mind seeing in 2008 would be Bill Richardson for president and Hillary Clinton for vice-president. I think that should satisfy Hillary. She would still get to establish a first in American history: first female vice-president; she would be a heartbeat away from the oval office (I like Richardson, but he doesn’t look all that healthy to me – overweight, etc – I hope I’m wrong); and as vice-president she would undoubtedly be able to accomplish some things that are important to her, not to mention solidifying Democratic control of the Senate. So here’s to Bill and Hillary in ’08, a ticket I could support.

PS, I think that if a woman is to capture the presidency, she needs to enter the campaign with a lot less baggage than Hillary has, maybe as an unmarried woman, although I hope I’m wrong about that too.


, , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home