The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Working for Peace

The world is not a very peaceful place right now: car bombs in Iraq, Subway bombings in London, bombs in Egypt, Turkey, Spain, elsewhere almost daily; War raging in Iraq and Afghanistan, American soldiers dying, Iraqi citizens dying, innocent Brazilian man shot five times in London, chaos and fear seeming to be the norm. Is this the way we want the world to be? Is this as good as it gets? Does it get worse from here on out or can we make it better? Doesn’t everyone want peace? Isn’t there some way to stop all the insanity? Isn’t there any way we can work for peace?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Circle-S said…

    I second your opinion and it so happened only today I posted on my blog my opinion on this.If every individual is taught to realise that the additional sense gifter to him by God is to live in harmony, We all can live at peace

     

Post a Comment

<< Home