The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Coincidence?

Does anyone believe it is just a coincidence that the President is in Colorado today while tens of thousands of anti-war protestors are in Washington?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Tennessee Jed said…

    You would think a man with Bush's education, training and background would not be afraid to face a little old croud of grumpy simpletons and rest their worries face to face.

    I think it says a lot about a man, how he faces thoes who oppose him. What has it been saying about Bush not wanting to speak to Cindy and the gang?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home