The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Daydreaming

What about this scenario: Dick Cheney resigns, Bush appoints Al Gore Vice President, then Bush resigns, making Al Gore President?

I mean, IF both Karl Rove and Scooter Libby go (possibly Cheney???), and if the public outcry becomes much louder, I can imagine Bush throwing up his hands and saying to Gore: here, you take it if you think you can do any better. It’s all yours. You got more votes in 2000 anyway. I am outta here. I’m going back to Texas.

I know, I know, it’s not going to happen, but sometimes on a rainy Autumn afternoon it’s nice to fantasize.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Palema said…

    Nope, it's really not too funny. It's old. And satire based on untruth is never very amusing.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What tried the algorelabs site. Quite funny.

    Pamela, Oh the liberal whiners. If you were't busy defending your broken idiology, you'd see the humor in it.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    p.s. check out "Palema"'s bio. She's the spitting image of Edith "Dingbat" Bunker.

    http://www.tvland.com/shows/aitf/images/shows/11.jpg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home