The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

News of Note

You know the world is getting decadent when people can now buy real estate that exists only inside a computer, while people who exist outside computers are homeless, starving, and dying.

Do we really want a heated bra? Has anyone thought about the possible medical implications of having something that unnaturally heats the breasts?

So America might have used incendiary devices in Iraq, but it wasn’t in civilian areas, and besides the US didn’t sign the international treaty restricting white phosphorus devices, so that makes it all right?

A new test for Down syndrome: will it result in fewer abortions or more?

Is the world really ready for another monster?


The Tao of George W. Bush


Still available

The Tao of George W. Bush

Perfect Christmas Gift

See my other books at right>

3 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jason Kaspick said…

    Is the world really coming to this?

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As cold as I am today, I could use a heated bra. This really isn't such a bad idea (though the fuzzy, rabbit look is not appealing), considering that women lose most of their body heat through their chest. This is why manufacturers of sleeping bags add an extra layer of insulation across the chest area of sleeping bags made especially for women.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Ed Bremson, MFA said…

    Re: the heated bra, I'm just asking. You know sometimes people don't carefully think through the consequences of what they invent. If there's no medical consequences, like increased incidence of breast cancer for example, then I'm just as much for it as anyone else is, although, will men be able to figure out how to take it off?(joke)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home