The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Would you believe . . .


. . . Halliburton overcharged Iraq and did shoddy work? I'm shocked!

. . . when President Bush said that the US and Brazil were the world's two largest democracies, he was talking land area? Brazil is almost three times larger than India.

. . . Hugo Chavez was more successful this weekend than President Bush was? And Chavez called Bush a loser?

. . . somebody provided intentionally misleading data in the Iraq affair? Maybe more than one person?

. . . Senator Barbara Mikulski is not happy?

. . . we're still talking about Red States and Blue States? I wrote a book about the subject.

. . . there's a lot of disinformation to dismantle? For help in getting started visit The Democratic Daily.




Still available

The Tao of George W. Bush

Perfect Christmas Gift

See my other books at right>







Further reading

White House Ethics 101 --- Cheney and Detainees --- Domestic Surveillance --- So many lies, and such blinders on --- Blair rode shotgun on the way to war --- Judge Alito --- Put food on the table! --- French Youth Seek Recognition --- Safe Cigarette?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home