The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

zFacts.com is an interesting website. There you can find a free National Debt Clock for your blog, for example, but you can also find many other things, including in-depth, fact-filled discussions of the Iraq War, global warming, the economy, as well as other topics. The slant here is decidedly anti-Bush, and anti-neocon. Exploring zFacts.com is well worth the time spent. Very entertaining and informative.

Crooks and Liars has a couple of very interesting stories, including video clips relating to Scott McClellan’s resignation, and Chris Matthews’ catching Dan Bartlett in a lie about the Iraq war. Crooks and Liars has much more of interest here. Check it out.

Bryan claims that The Theory of the Democratic Peace is one reason why we are trying to impose democracy on Iraq: no two democracies in history have ever gone to war with each other. Bryan says, however, “Democracy is not a magic cure.” I agree, Democracy is not a magic cure. After all it didn’t prevent the USA, a democracy, from launching a pre-emptive attack on Iraq. George War Bush says, “free societies are peaceful societies.” I guess that applies to every other country except us.

, , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home