The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Unknown Candidate has an interesting post about deciphering Bush-speak. There has been some discussion recently that George War Bush may be considering attacking Iran with nuclear weapons. During a question and answer session at Johns Hopkins University on Monday the president seemed to deny that was the case. But did he really? Forgive me if I am wrong, but I have not heard the president actually say that we are not going to attack Iran. I heard him say that it was wild speculation, but calling something wild speculation is not a denial. It’s just another example of Bush-speak.


America is said to be planning what is called the “Long War” on terror. I hope we start fighting the war on terror soon. George War Bush has wasted years and squandered resources, both monetary and in terms of human life, in an unnecessary Iraq war, a war that some might even say has made the Long War much more difficult as a consequence.



Tags: , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home