The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Left Coaster speculates on whether Al Gore might be the stealth candidate who, if he entered, could effectively redefine the 2008 presidential race. It is no secret that I hope Gore runs for president again. I think he is the main one with the moral authority to lead our country out of the mess in which we find ourselves.

Anger at Bush may hurt GOP at polls? (article) Good. I didn’t want Bush elected to begin with. I knew it would be a disaster, which it has turned out to be. Something has got to turn our country away from the direction in which it is currently headed. Three election cycles (2000, 2002, 2004) have brought us to this point. The midterm elections of 2006 may not get us back on the right track, but success at the polls would certainly be a good start. Our country could use some good news for a change. GOP defeat at the polls this fall could be just what the doctor ordered to help our ailing country.

Some states appear likely to restrict abortion rights. This is an interesting article. Some people will undoubtedly view this as a threat, while others will view it with relief, but that’s politics.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home