The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Al Gore is still not completely ruling out another campaign for president. But he does say that he really enjoys his life right now. As we all know, especially those of us who are older, that is a very important point in your life to be at. I don’t know why anyone would want to change once he had arrived at that point. On the other hand, no one wants to remain stagnant. But for Al Gore, maybe global warming is his last campaign, one that he is uniquely suited for. I wish he would wage one more campaign – one for president. But then I don’t get to vote on that. Al Gore does. And he says he’s pretty happy right now. More power to you, Al.

Officials in Indonesia say they cannot find an animal source for six deaths from bird flu. Could this be the human-to-human transmission that has been so feared?

So, Osama bin Laden has vouched for Zacarias Moussaoui, saying he was not the twentieth 9/11 hijacker. Great. Too bad he couldn’t have testified at the trial. Next thing you know, he will be calling in on Larry King Live to set the record straight on something else. Bin Laden has been marginalized in recent years, but it seems that he is trying to make a comeback. But seriously, this guy is dangerous. Too bad we couldn’t have caught him instead of embarking on this ill-conceived war in Iraq.

Everybody’s so distraught over Barbaro’s breaking his leg in the Preakness. I wish we showed as much concern for those killed and wounded in Iraq.


, , , , , , , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home