The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

It is no secret that I am a big fan of Al Gore. I think The Huffington Post kind of likes him too.

This year’s midterm elections might end up being a referendum on a lot of things: the president, the Republicans, the Congress, the Iraq War, the deficit, etc. With the popularity of George War Bush hovering in the low 30s or high 20s, this bodes well for the Democrats. Let us hope that all this boding actually translates into some gains. I can't wait until November. Sometimes it seems as if it will never come.

NPR often has some good political analysis. Here is a discussion about Rick Santorum’s Senate race in Pennsylvania.

I spoke recently about the question: do tax cuts pay for themselves or do they end up growing the deficit? Here is another article that discusses that question.

The organization Americans United has an interesting commercial airing on TV. It deals with Bush and the White House leaks. You can catch the video here.


, , , , , , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home