The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

For those of you who didn’t see Al Gore on Saturday Night Live last night, here is a link to the video of his performance. It’s hilarious. I think he’s running in 2008. I certainly hope so.

On a more serious note, Laura Bush says that she does not believe the polls which show her husband George War Bush with a 29% approval rating. Collateral Damage says that denial is a family problem. Evidently.


This Mother’s Day there is a protest at the White House led by a group of mothers against the war in Iraq. Hooray for the mothers. More concerned people need to speak out on this subject.

There is a great deal of discussion about the possible indictment of Karl Rove. Well, we could use some more good news, I guess.


, , , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home