The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Terrorism Focus

As long as our efforts are focused on trying to stop one terrorist with one bomb, or a group of terrorists with several bombs, those efforts will fail, at least occasionally, and the world will continue as it is now. Some of our efforts need to be focused elsewhere.

Any ideas? Does anyone want a lasting solution to this problem? How about focusing some of our attention on the root causes of terrorism?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home