The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Victoria Plays Hardball

Victoria Toensing, in discussing the Karl Rove, Valerie Plame CIA leak controversy Wednesday night on MSNBC’s Hardball, really trashed Plame’s husband Joe Wilson, calling him an idiot, giving me the impression that he had been totally discredited, and that nobody takes him or his job seriously. What is she talking about????? As far as I can tell from everything else I have seen and heard, Joe Wilson is a respected public servant, bright, articulate, and highly knowledgeable. He answers questions directly, unlike most politicians or some pundits you hear, and discusses the issues openly. What's wrong with Joe Wilson? I'd like to know.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Carl said…

    What's wrong with Joe Wilson? I'd like to know

    Uh, he's not a "team player"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home