The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Medical Notes

If Asia wants to avoid three million people dead from a flu pandemic, they need to change the way they handle birds.

We have the best medical system, don’t we? I used to think so, but not since I discovered that more than one third of the patients in this country receive the wrong medical care.

Swans are beautiful, even when they are carrying the bird flu. This story reminds me of the film Last Year at Marienbad.

To paraphrase Woody Allen, my blood belongs inside me. For that reason I’m not going to Brazil anytime soon. Isn’t President Bush supposed to go to Brazil this weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home