The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some thoughts about Hillary
*
I’ve been trying to figure out how Hillary gets elected in 2008. It won’t happen without at least one Red state, so which Red state? How about Florida? It almost went Blue in 2000. But Hillary definitely must appear strong in order to take Florida.

*Maybe it’s time we had a mother-type in the Oval Office. Georgie, Dickie, Donnie, and their friends have been bad boys. They made a big mess. That’s what happens when you let little neocon boys play with bombs and guns. Maybe it’s time for Mommy Clinton, or someone like her, to step in, put these boys in time out, and clean up that mess. It’s an idea, at least.

*The women of the world could save us all if only they would.

*Read the Lysistrata.


Technorati tags: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger mman said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. If Hillary wins the nomination and gets elected I don't see how that would be bad for the country. I think she has a better chance at being a Vice President than President. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home