The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dr Strangelove, Anyone?
Here is a strange article about how the vice president might have been in on planning that would have resulted in the suspension of the constitution in case of a national emergency, among other things. I don’t know if any of this is true, but it is certainly food for thought, and might help explain some of the strange occurrences in Washington recently.

Near Beer? Are you serious?
Here is an article about the possibility that President Bush may be drinking again. It seems to be a carefully reasoned article. Once again I don’t know if any of this is true, but it is food for thought. And I have mentioned the president’s erratic behavior before, though I never really considered that he might be drinking. Anyway, read this article and see what you think. Maybe it’s really nothing. I certainly hope so.

Nuclear Family Feud
Is Iran resuming part of its nuclear program? Is it for peaceful purposes? Let us hope it is for peaceful purposes. But The Guardian Unlimited is reporting that “. . . Iran is trying to assemble a nuclear missile.” Oh shit. Please tell me 2006 is going to be better than 2005.

Tags: , , , , ,


Still available

The Tao of George W. Bush A perfect Gift

Also check out my other books: The Tao of Politics, The Tao of Red States and Blue States, The Tao of Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home