The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Political Notes
This opinion piece argues that George W. Bush has betrayed the values of his own party. Uh, sorry but those are the values of the Republican Party.

This opinion piece says that the tax cuts are working, and it blames the growing deficit on, of all people, Robert Byrd of West Virginia. Right. With the Republicans in charge of all aspects of government, let’s blame the Democrats for spending so much money.

Has Joseph Lieberman caught bird flu or something? He’s sounding more and more hawkish. Squawk!

Apparently the Show Me State has seen enough for the time being. Support for Bush is dropping, with a job approval rating of only 44%. Where were all those smart, perceptive people during the 2004 presidential election?

Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home