The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Where to fly?
Since bird flu germs seem to be flying around Southeast Asia, fewer people seem to want to fly into such a potentially dangerous situation. Online searches for destinations such as Bangkok are down, signaling a potential drop in tourism to that part of the world. Only problem is, bird flu is now rapidly spreading to many other popular tourist destinations, making the decision about where to vacation particularly difficult this year. But our inconvience seems minor when compared to the situation facing the people who actually live in those vacation spots.



Look here for much more on bird flu.

, , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home