The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Health Notes
Here is a vegan suing McDonald’s because she didn’t know their French fries contained dairy and wheat products. I’d like to know why she was eating at McDonald’s to begin with. Did she mistake them for a veggie restaurant? Well they clearly are not. I would caution anyone who walked in the door of McDonald’s, vegan or not-vegan, to beware. There are many other restaurants with more healthy menus. One has to wonder about the naïveté and judgment of a vegan who chooses to eat at McDonald’s.

Here is a brief wrap-up of the week’s news with regard to bird flu.

This is an interesting article, and good news to smokers, about vitamin C, vitamin E, and lung cancer.

Confused about what to do with fiber in your diet now that high fiber intake has been shown not to reduce colon cancer? This article doesn’t do much to clear up that question.

Tags: , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

Four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home