The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tennessee Guerilla Women today has a rather angry cartoon featuring Al Gore (borrowed from Huffingtonpost), and a story on George War Bush’s plummeting poll numbers (they’re at 32%). It is good to have blogs out there like Tennessee Guerilla Women. They give me hope that things can get better in this country. Only problem is, we now have about 1001 more days of George War Bush to put up with. That’s a long time. The only thing that would make that even remotely tolerable would be for the Dems to have some huge success this November. Of course, if George War Bush were to suddenly change political parties, then that would also make the next 1001 days somewhat tolerable. We have a big hole to dig our country out of. I can’t wait to get started. I think Al Gore would be the perfect person to lead the effort. But first we have to wait 1001 days. It won’t help to get rid of one person here or there. We have to get rid of the policies. Lord don’t give us George Allen, John McCain, or Bill Frist. Give us a nice democrat who can balance the budget (if that’s even possible anymore, after 5+ years of George War Bush) and who can bring justice to America again.


, , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home