The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

When someone is dead, they are gone forever

There are more than 2,961,658 blog posts with the word kill in them. With the addition of this post, make that 2,961,659, and counting.

Five Kansas teenagers were arrested for allegedly plotting to go on a killing spree in their high school.

More than 35,000 Iraqi civilians have been killed as a result of the actions of George War Bush and Dick Billiondollar Cheney.

At least 2379 American soldiers have been killed in Iraq.

25 US soldiers deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan killed themselves in 2005.

, , , , , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home