The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

President George War Bush today said, “America will fight the terrorists on every battlefront.” We will “never back down, we will never give in, and we will never accept anything less than complete victory.” Yep, I think that is what the people of Iraq and Afghanistan are worried about.


This sounds like a good idea: according to reports, George War Bush may appoint his friend Donald Evans to be the new Treasury Secretary. Seems to me like an intensely political choice by an intensely political president.


Debra at Debsweb has some interesting perspectives on the situation in Washington and elsewhere. Check her out.

, , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Thanks for the link. Your line of OBL calling into Larry King really cracked me up. Unfortuantely it does have a chance of coming true. He certainly seems a little more on the ball than our inept leader.

    The story about threatening to quit your job really roasted me. These guys haven't advanced beyond kindergarten school behavior and they are responsible for running the country?

    Into the ground is what it looks like.

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Ed Bremson, MFA said…

    I think I heard Paul Begala say one time that Ronald Reagan had run our economy into a ditch. Whether that is true or not, I often feel that George War Bush has run our country into a ditch. Right now we're just spinning our wheels, and we won't get out until we get new leadership who can first admit that we're in a ditch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home