The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

If you are National Security Adviser and you receive a briefing on July 10 that there is an imminent threat that al Qaeda is planning to strike America, a threat of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10; and you receive a document August 6 that says Bin Laden Determined to Strike Inside US; and even though there may be no actionable intelligence involved, don’t you think you would do SOMETHING??? In eight years under Bill Clinton I had a feeling that those in charge were actually in charge and were actively involved in protecting our country. Then you hand the ball off to the Bush team and they do NOTHING??? And then they say, Oh I don't remember that briefing. I am appalled. Al Gore would have done SOMETHING!!!


, , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home