The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Frist's Intelligent Political Design?

Bill Frist's suggestion that "intelligent design" should be taught in the public schools might help get him out of the hot water he found himself in recently with some right wing groups over his support of stem cell research, though it is difficult for me to understand how he, as a doctor and scientist, reconciles his education and training with this newest position of his.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like a little backpedaling going on here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home