The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Health Notes

Scientists, it seems, will do a study on almost anything. (study) I don’t believe in the validity of a lot of these studies. Maybe there should be a study analyzing how many of the studies out there are worthwhile and how many are worthless. Maybe there should be a study analyzing how many studies are conducted for the improvement of mankind and how many are conducted for money alone. (Oh, and here’s another case in point.) Can we spend our money curing diseases and not doing studies?

After two years and 32 deaths, hospital closes liver transplant program. It's about time.

So elderly people using sleeping pills may actually face more risks? You think?

And sleepy students don’t perform well in school? Really? I don't need a study to tell me that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home