The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

As if you didn’t have enough to worry about already
Has anyone ever heard of monkeypox, much less ever worried about it? Apparently it could be used in bioterrorism. Here are the symptoms.

And now it seems that a woman whose baby has a large head has to worry that the baby might develop brain cancer. The research says that the larger the head the greater the risk. I’m sure most women who have experienced childbirth have felt that their baby had a large head, but they have enough to worry as it is. I’m also sure that most women who have experienced childbirth have wished their baby had a smaller head, but that’s just something they can’t control. Forget about it.

Exercise
President Bush is going to practice running to the White House basement in case of an outbreak of bird flu among the hawks and doves on Capitol Hill.

What did you do in the lab today, Billy?
Scientists say they are close to finding cures for some deadly diseases? That’s good. They should be finding cures for diseases instead of creating new diseases, resurrecting old ones, or tinkering with our food supply.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home