The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

News of Note
So there is now a Spanish version of the food pyramid? What took so long?

And the Inuit are suing the United States for their contribution to global warming, which is ruining the Arctic habitat? I wonder if the United States now wishes it had ratified the Kyoto Accords?

And there may be an asteroid with our name on it? Possible impact, 2036? This is another reason why enterprises like the war in Iraq are such a waste. We are squandering resources that are needed for other things, like recovering from and planning for ACTUAL disasters, not to mention ACTUAL threats such as those from Al Qaeda. Also, not to mention ACTUALLY paying for things instead of borrowing money from the future, which is uncertain at best. I wonder if the President and his cronies are fully in touch with reality or if they’re just a bunch of psychotics?

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home