The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Good Food, Good For You
My friend Bob, at Imagination in Eating, believes that most of our weight problems stem from lack of imagination about what to eat. For example, how many people, upon becoming adults and going out into the real world, really know what to eat? Many of them, by default, just eat whatever is available. If they cook, and if their mother wasn't macrobiotic or something, they probably eat way too much meat and fat. Bob seeks to correct that problem for people by revealing what he eats. Bob is very careful about what he eats, but he likes food that tastes good. If you eat Bob's food, you might be a lot better off. Check him out sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home