The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Biotech Woes?
Will the current commotion over a possible pandemic fail to fully materialize, like SARS? I don’t think the drug companies are too worried about that. With $7.1 billion from Uncle George Bush to improve vaccine production, with billions more probably available as fears continue to grow, and with a vaccine agency in the works that will be shielded from public scrutiny, what do they have to worry about?


Thinking the Unthinkable
I don’t believe that the current bird flu threat was created by scientists and politicians, but here is an article that seems to suggest that possibility.


Political Humor from Loaded Mouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home